lördag 30 maj 2009

Blog Assignment #5: Big Brother Is Watching You



The world is getting mad! All over the world goverments are talking about the threaths of terrorism. Leaders all over the world are talking about more restrictions and more surveillance. But is that democracy? I don´t think so. It´s to give up the freedom that a true democracy stands for! It´s a symptom of fear and I think it just shows how scared we are. I think we surrender to the terorrists, that they have the power to scare the hell out of us, if we keep going on with this security mania.



Personally, I think that we have to change other things in the world to protect us from terrorist attacks. We need to struggle for a more equal society. We can´t go on and live in a society were there are super rich people and super poor. This creates of course a lot of feelings that will get back on to our western lifestyle. In our welthy lifestyle, we use earth resources in an ignorant way. We take for granted things that a lot of people in the world are not even close to. This ignorance are striking back on us in an violent way. Maybe we should be more humble an open up our eays for all the injustice in the world, and see how we have provide and provides to it.


Life is not safe, how bad you want it. In my world this total survielliance hysteria is out of control. I cant se anything good about it.







I.Höjer
.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar